"Trust in the LORD with all your heart, and do not lean on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will make straight your path." Proverbs 3:5-6







Monday, February 1, 2010

Family Pictures 2010

We decided to spend the weekend down in Buckeye to visit family and friends and also enjoy the beautiful weather! Our friend had a co-ed baby shower that we went to also.. They are expecting baby #2. They are having a little girl this time, Cody and I decided to lend them them Ava's clothes. We don't mind at all because we have been blessed with so many hand me downs from my little niece Cheyenne and some from my niece Lauren. We had so many clothes for Ava that I know that she didnt even get a chance to wear them all.

Ava's 1st birthday is comming up in just a few months and I am hoping to get picture invitations... So I asked my sister in law Mandy if she could take some pictures of Ava and while we were at it maybe some family pictures too! Our last family pictures were when Ava was only a week old. She has changed so much! She is such a cutie pie :) Cody and I are both blown away to see these pictures because she looks so big to us. She is no longer our little newborn. Though we are loving the stage that she is in now too. We bet she will be walking anytime now. She has taken just one step at a time so far then she looses her balancen and falls. We went to the Stride Rite Outlet on our way to phx, to get a pair of walking shoes for her. The lady working there measures her feet and said her feet are tiny. Ava's foot size is measures at 3 -6 months lol Her grandma Renea and Great Grandma Joyce have very tiny feet so maybe this is a sign that she will be short and little like them.?? Anyways they do not make walking shoes for her size so we bought the smallest size they carry (infant size 2) that way when her feet do grow we will already have the shoes at home ready for her.



This was a fun picture to take. Though I must admit I was afraid that I was going to fall with Ava. Thankfully no accidents happend.


Our little family.
We are so thankful for everything God has blessed us with.




3 comments:

  1. Love the cute tutu skirt! So do my girls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute pictures! I can't believe Ava will be 1 year old already! Boy time flies. Keep holding onto every precious moment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy her. I honestly thought I would remember every detail about my babies. Sadley I don't. You forget what they did at what age and when they were bad. Poor Lauren. I always tell Rob I don't remember Jaden and Drew throwing fits like that. They did!! I just forget all the bad. Then when you have more babies you forget even more. It is a struggle to keep up with pictures and scrapbooks. Enjoy each moment,she is a doll baby.

    ReplyDelete